A calm and composed ambiance, fresh breeze and the cold waves of water touching the feet, isn’t that what we all need sometimes for our vacation?! No, it’s not an imaginary thought, it’s the scene of a lakeside vacation. And if you are wondering that where in the world would you be able to get this kind of pleasing spot, then we are here to tell you about the top lakes that make a perfect spot for vacation. Don’t worry, you won’t have to travel quite far to find them, they all are present in the America. Get ready to rejuvenate yourself with a vacation by the lakeside and spend some quality time with your friends, family and loved ones. Check out the list of the America’s best lakes for vacation and head towards them on the next weekend getaway.
- Lake Champlain, New York: Located on the borders of the United States and Canada, Lake Champlain is a natural fresh water lake that makes an awesome spot for spending a vacation. Being a major part of the historical wars, the lake has many identical spots that were discovered during the American Revolution, the French and Indian War, etc. The delightful sights and the greenery around the lake is an ideal location for spending a laid back vacation and picnic.
- Yellowstone Lake, Wyoming: Yellowstone Lake is the largest mountain lake in the America that is situated in the Yellowstone National Park. Forests, wildlife and the steady breeze make Yellowstone Lake an incredible vacation destination. You can even enjoy a sailing ride from the park to the lake and witness the unblemished charm of the destination. The jaw-dropping views are definitely going to steal your heart away. Take your best buddies along and make some unforgettable memories.
- Crater Lake, Oregon: Located in the south-central Oregon, Crater Lake is the main attraction of the Crater Lake National Park. The deep blue water of the lake is going to blow your mind away. The serenity and wilderness surround the lake with some picturesque islands that add shine to its grace. Moreover, the lake makes it an astonishing spot for scuba diving that adds a pinch of adventure to your vacation. Isn’t that amazing! Get set for a fun-filled trip.
- Lake Clark, Alaska: Situated in the southern Alaska, Lake Clark is yet another spot whose journey itself is full of thrill and adventure. The lake can only be reached by trekking the snow-capped mountains and walking amidst dense forests. The idea of spending a vacation here takes you to an entirely different world where you can enjoy kayaking, fishing and give your eyes a treat by watching the rare wildlife species. So, if you are looking for a camping expedition, visit it soon.
- Lake Chelan, Washington: This 50 miles long lake is the largest natural lake in the Washington that happens to be an excellent spot for your next excursion. The huge mountains spread all over the lake make it an awe-inspiring visual that cannot be found anywhere else. Hiking the trails can be a part of your vacation that will make your trip all the more interesting. Add the spot to your bucket list and fly with your favorite buddies today.
So, now when you have a well-versed list of vacation spots, why not take a break and visit these America’s best lakes on your next trip.
Located in the eastern and northern hemispheres, Asia is the largest and the most populous continent of the earth. It is a blend of cultures, cuisines, history, mythology and people who are identical, yet different in their choices and desires. It attracts a large number of visitors and travelers from around the globe that get captivated through its impeccable beauty and charm. The geographical representation on the globe and the world map of Asia describes about its vastness, so while you are making up your mind for exploring this amazing continent, here are the 5 cities that you shall not miss at all.
- Hong Kong: This vibrant city in the Southeastern china is a popular and a major tourist destination from the past few decades. The amazing culture, the exotic variety of food and the extravagant malls, famous for shopping make it a wonderful place to be at. A visit to Asia is definitely incomplete without stopping here to watch the wonders that will leave you awestruck. Hong Kong Disneyland, Victoria Peak, Lantau Island, Man Mo Temple, etc. are the major attractions of the city which you should not miss by any chance.
- Tokyo: Tokyo is the bustling capital city of Japan that boasts a unique ultra-modern culture which is going to steal your heart away. The starlit skyline, eye-catching skyscrapers and the dazzling streets are yet another reason to make you fall in love with this incredible Asian city. Do not forget to explore its popular attraction, that include the Meiji Shrine, Senso-ji, Tokyo Skytree, Shinjuku Gyoen, Tokyo Imperial Palace, Harajuku, Tokyo DisneySea, etc. Tokyo should definitely be on your list while being on an expedition in Asia.
- Mumbai: Known as the financial and entertainment capital of India, it is the most populous and famous city of the country. Home to a large number of beaches, traditions, cultures and historical places, Mumbai is a bustling city that has attracted tourists from all over the globe since the 10th Mouth-watering food dishes, crowded malls and busy streets are the common sites that you will encounter while being here. Gateway of India, Haji Ali Dargah, Elephanta Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Kanheri Caves, etc. are the top sightseeing places.
- Taipei: Taipei is the capital city of Taiwan, that happens to be a hub of foodies and a bustling city whose neon-lit streets will catch your eyes. The lively street foods are the main attraction of this city. You can try a wide range of lip-smacking dishes and give your taste buds a treat, while being here. Apart from this, the city has a number of things to see, like the National Palace Museum, Taipei Zoo, Miniatures Museum of Taiwan, Shilin Night Market, etc.
- Maldives: Located in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an island nation which is also known as a haven for the beach lovers. The astonishing beauty of this destination makes your trip to the Asia worthwhile. You’ll be glad to be here as the grace of its beaches, reefs and lively atmosphere will make you wonder in joy. Isn’t that amazing! What else do you need to have a remarkable holiday? Also, do visit its popular spots, Male Friday Mosque, National Museum, Hulhule Island, Maradhoo, etc.
Well, there is a lot to more to see, enjoy and have fun, but for that you need to plan a trip asap. Book a cheap flight to Asia today with Travelation and enjoy hassle-free travel with the amazing deals and discounts.
Italy has been among the famous and on the top list of destinations of travelers, especially in Europe. The long Mediterranean coastline, Italian culture, existence of the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites and 3,000 museums make it an amazing place to be at. It is being addressed as Bel Paese, which means a beautiful country in the Italian language. There are many more reasons that make Italy a different and remarkable country in the world. One of those is, the hidden gems that add shine to the grace of this place. You may have visited the popular spots in Italy, such as The Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, St. Peter’s Basilica, etc. But do you know there are some hidden spots too, that aren’t much famous but play a special role in making Italy all the more beautiful. Here is the list of the spots that you should visit the next time you are in Italy:
- Aeolian Islands: The Aeolian Islands are a volcanic archipelago in the Tyrrhenian Sea north of Sicily, which has been named after the demigod of the winds Aeolus. Located at a place away from the hustle and bustle of the main city, the island happens to be a perfect spot for spending a relaxing and laid-back vacation. You could even enjoy scuba diving and snorkeling while being here.
- Bologna: Bologna is the lively, historic capital of the Emilia-Romagna region, in northern Italy, which is also known as the “Food Capital” of the country. Home of many medieval age structures, cafes and food places; it is a wonderful spot to spend a joyful vacation. This historical city has a treasure of places and things to do that will make you wonder in joy.
- Cinque Terre: Located in the Liguria region of Italy, Cinque Terre means five lands. It is a series of centuries-old villages on the coast side that looks like an artist’s amazing scenery. These coastal villages are surrounded by a sea with turquoise waters. The colorful houses, ancient vineyards and steep terraces are a view that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
- Lake District: The Lake District in Italy is one such destination that can only be imagined by a painter and a writer. Garda, Como and Maggiore are the lakes that combine together to form this Lake District. The breathtaking views of this place is going to steal your heart away and leave you awestruck. Do visit this astonishing spot while you are on a trip to Italy.
- Perugia: Perugia is the capital city of Umbria in Central Italy, which is made up of hilltops and valleys, spread all over the region. It is famous majorly for its chocolate production plant which provides delicious Baci chocolates. This hidden destination has a lot of things to explore and enjoy. Perugia Cathedral, Topino, Galleria Nazionale dell’Umbria are the top places that shall be visited while being here.
The common sights of Italy are usually discovered by almost all the tourists from the world. So, what about taking a cheap flight to Italy and visiting these unexplored places? Plan a trip to Italy soon by booking a flight to Italy with Travelation and grab some amazing offers.
Traveling to various cities can be fun and adventurous, but sometimes the excitement can make you pay higher for your less knowledge about the various rules for that particular place/city. Have you ever been caught for using GPS while driving in an unknown city or for not carrying an extra pair of glasses with you in the car? Don’t be surprised because there are many more strange laws that could make you scratch your head in surprise. Here is the list of some bizarre driving laws in different parts of the world that you need to follow strictly whether you like them or not.
- Sweden’s 24-Hours Headlight Law: While driving a car in Sweden, it is mandatory to switch on the headlights even if you are in the broad daylight. Following the law is important as might be charged a fine if you are caught.
- Drink & Drive in Costa Rica: While other countries urge their drivers to don’t drink while driving, a law in Costa Rica asks people to drink a beer before starting their journey. It is strange but can be good for those who love beer!
- No Shirtless Driving Law of Thailand: So if you are driving just after the party and are too tired that you feel like taking your shirt off, then probably you are inviting the cops to charge you for the same as it is considered to be a punishable offense.
- Don’t Raise a Hand in Russia: What if you met an old friend of yours while driving? You’ll definitely raise your hand to say hello to him/her. But unfortunately you can be fined as it is an illegal act and can’t be done in the country.
- The Car Number Plate Law in Philippines: There is a law in Philippines that says you cannot take your car on a high traffic road if your car’s number plate ends with 1 or 2. There is no other option other than getting a new number instead.
- You Can’t Drive to a Historical Site in Italy: While you are planning to pay a visit to a local historical site in Italy, do not take your car along unless and until you have a permit for the same. You could be charged heavily if you are caught.
- Drive Faster or Pay a fine in USA: This might sound abrupt, but it is actually true. You cannot drive slowly in the country else a cop will follow you to charge a fine. Take a control on your speed or pay for your slow driving skills.
- Clean Your Car Before Taking it on the Road: A dirty car on the road in Russia makes you eligible for a fine of $55. You cannot afford to take the dust along or else you’ll be charged for the same.
- Check under the Car before Leaving in Denmark: A law in Denmark says that, before setting on for your destination, it’s compulsory to check under your car for people. Doing so can help you from getting fined or even arrested. So, check before you leave.
- Female Drivers Can’t drive in a Gown: A law in California has been regulated for women that states that they cannot drive while wearing a gown. Consider taking a taxi while you are going to a party, next time or carry a dress to be worn after your driving.
Though there are many more strange and weird laws in many countries, so it is advised to read the travel tips before driving at a new place.
Europe is the world’s second-smallest continent that has been among the top choice of the visitors from all over the world. The cultural and historical heritage, mouth-watering food, picturesque villages, vibrant nightlife and the amazing ambiance of the place make it worth spending a vacation. While you are planning a trip to Europe, have a look at the top cities of Europe, without which your holiday is incomplete. Add them all your to the bucket-list and strike them off all on your next visit to Europe.
- Rome, Italy: The capital city of Rome, Italy is a sprawling cosmopolitan city which is famous for its culture, art and globally renowned architecture. Before planning a trip to Europe, Italy is the first city that should be added to the list of its must visit places. The top tourist attractions include, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, St. Peter’s Basilica, etc. that will make your trip all the more exciting and memorable.
- Paris, France: Paris is the capital city of France, which is a major European city that boasts a blend of culture, art, fashion and gastronomy. To create some magical memories, Paris is recommended to be visited for sure while exploring Europe. Visit the lively café-city, Notre Dame, watch the amazing architecture, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Disneyland Paris and much more. The city has so much to see that you’ll fall short of time.
- Florence, Italy: Florence happens to be one of the most beautiful and artistically-inspirational cities in the world. This capital city of Italy is a famous spot for tourists from all over the world who get captivated by its impeccable beauty. On your visit to Florence, do not forget to visit the famous places, like Florence Cathedral, Uffizi Gallery, Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, Historic Centre of Florence, Giardino Bardini etc.
- London, United Kingdom: Located on the River Thames, London is a major city in the Europe that happens to be the capital of England. You cannot afford to miss the chance of watching London’s wonders while on a visit to Europe. The magnetic charm of the city will make you spend a longer vacation here. The Tower of London, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Madam Tussauds, etc. are the top places that shall be visited, the next time you are here.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam is apparently the most popular city which is on the list of many frequent travelers. The city is famous for its artistic heritage and numerous sites that will leave you awestruck. The galleries, museums, laid-back bars, boat rides and world-class museums make it an extremely unique place to be explored. Its popular spots include the Anne Frank House, Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt House Museum, Royal Palace of Amsterdam, etc. Do visit this Netherland city to delve into its unknown vistas.
There are many more cities that could be visited during your trip to Europe, but for now, pack up your bags and tick off all these cities from your travel list. You could book flights to Europe with Travelation and get exciting offers and discounts and enjoy a budget-friendly vacation with friends and family.
Picnics are a great way to spend time with our loved ones and enjoying the beauty of the nature while sitting in a park. You can eat, talk, share, laugh and do whatever you want to and fell happy while being on a picnic vacation. But have you ever been to a place that has made all the more memorable with its surroundings. If no, then here is the list of the best cities of America you should go for a picnic to. You will definitely love to spend some quality time with your friends and family in the lap of these beautiful places.
- Albuquerque: Situated in the central most part of Mexico, Albuquerque is the most populous city in the state which is known as the Hot air ballooning capital of the world. The local food cuisines and the culture make it a vibrant place which is ideal for picnics. Hiking trails of mountains and desert safaris will add an adventure factor to your vacation.
- San Diego: This city on the pacific coast of California is yet another prominent spot for spending a picnic vacation. The beaches, parks, gardens, art galleries and museums are enough to make your trip interesting and memorable. Take your friends and family along and head to this amazing city today to make some cherish able memories. The scenic locations will give you some good photographs too.
- Los Angeles: The vibrant culture of the city has been already famous throughout the world and the postcard beaches have been mentioned in many books and magazines too. Hollywood’s Barnsdall Art Park makes a perfect picnic spot for family and friends both. You can enjoy live music and give your taste buds a treat of awesomeness by tasting the local wines. Plan an outing soon and head to some happening spots here.
- Atlanta: Georgia’s sprawling capital city, Atlanta makes an amazing picnic spot for all types of visitors. There is something for everyone and you’ll love to enjoy a cheerful break in its Historic Fourth Ward Park. The lush green areas of the picnic-ready spots in the city make your vacation worthwhile. Call up some old friends or make a get-together with your family members to enjoy your picnic at the best.
- Charleston: The cobblestone streets, horse drawn carriages are the common views of Charleston. You can take a picnic with anyone and everyone here. Angel Oak Park, Brittlebank Park, Corrine Jones Park, Etiwan Park and Hampton Park are the famous picnic spots that could be visited while being here. No matter which company you prefer to have along on your picnic, the colorful spots of this city will definitely amuse you.
It’s never too late to go out for a picnic with your friends or family, so go ahead and plan one soon. No matter where you are planning a vacation with your group or your best buddy; you can always take advantage of the cheap airfare deals of Travelation that allow you to travel at budget-friendly prices. Book a cheap flight to the U.S. today and get ready to have some great time with your favorite people.
Being a frequent traveler, we experience a lot of new things that help making our journey memorable. From transport to destinations, each and every moment of the trip/vacation involves an encounter to new vistas that are not often found. No matter whether how often we travel, we all have a favorite mode of transport with which we like to travel. But when it comes to airlines, it is hard to find the best as we can’t travel with each and every one. So, to ease your travel and book the best airline, we have the list of the world’s best airlines which you can fly with the next time you are planning any trip. Have a look at all of them and compare them and travel with the best. The list has been taken from the world airline alliance, Skytrax that performed a survey based on many parameters and then chose the top airlines of the world.
- Qatar Airways: The world airline alliance, Skytrax has ranked Qatar Airways as the number one airline for providing the best in-flight amenities to all its passengers. It has made a remarkable performance in connecting 125 destinations across the globe and making travel convenient for the passengers. So, the next time you are flying to any destination, especially for a long-haul flight, Qatar is undoubtedly the best.
- Singapore Airlines: Singapore Airlines is at number 2 of the list of Skytrax’s best airlines. It has been recognized for the outstanding services performed by its crew members who treat the passengers as their priority. You too can feel the privilege by flying with one of world’s best airlines. Book your next ticket with Singapore Airlines while you plan a vacation. You’ll definitely be impressed with their hospitality.
- Cathay Pacific Airlines: Skytrax has listed Cathay Pacific on the third position in its list because of its comfortable seats, quality services and best in-flight entertainment. It has also won the award for Best Transpacific Airline as the passengers has rated it among the best airlines of Asia. To know more about the services of this airline, you need to take a flight with them soon.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines has been added to this list because of its record breaking list of flying to 100 destinations apart from its current destinations. The regular increase in the operations and improvement of the service standards has brought laurels to the airline. The airline has won the Skytrax award for Best Airline in Europe five years in a row.
- Emirates: Dubai’s Emirates has been a top performer for the last 10 years. The airline boasts the world’s largest fleet of Airbus and has also been awarded with the best in-flight entertainment services by Skytrax. A ride with this prestigious airline will make you experience a journey filled with comfort and fun. Book your flight today to feel the luxury of traveling with one of the best airlines of the world.
While you are planning to fly with one of the best airlines of the world, do not forget to catch cheap airline tickets at Travelation that can help you take a budget-friendly trip.