Los Angeles is the largest city of the U.S., which is a renowned tourist destination for the last decades. This sprawling metropolis is the largest city in the California that has gained fame through its indigenous diversity, ultra-modern culture and its impeccable charm. This popular city has been a dream destination for many travelers and also is a favorite spot for the ones who are always charged up with fun and enthusiasm. Nicknamed as the City of Angles, Los Angeles is an amazing place to discover new fashion trends, culture and is an entertainment hub of the world. So, while you are planning to take yourself to this dreamland, here are the top hot spots that shall be visited to make the best of your vacation.
- The J. Paul Getty Museum: The J Paul Getty Museum, also known as the Getty, is an art museum, which was established in 1974. It is the most visited museum in the United States with a record of 1.3 million visitors annually. A visit to Los Angeles would be incomplete if you don’t explore the grace of this art museum that treasures the works of David Hockney, Richard Meier, etc. Not only this, the spectacular views of the gardens, parks and the ocean will make your trip worthwhile.
- Griffith Park: This is another breathtaking spot in Los Angeles that is going to leave you awestruck. It is actually a large park located at the end of the Santa Monica Mountains, which is spread in an area of 4,310 hectares. Explore a variety of wildlife, flora and fauna and other attractions, such as Griffith Observatory, Autry National Center, Travel Town Museum, Los Angeles Zoo, Bronson Canyon, etc. You can even enjoy a hike and bike trail and have unlimited fun at this amazing spot.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: And how can a trip to Los Angeles be over without catching a sight of your favorite Hollywood star? Well, this goes without saying and explaining why we have picked up these incredible spots for you on your trip to L.A. There are rides, amusement parks, characters and scenes from popular movies and shows that will make you wonder in joy. It is a wonderful place, especially for kids as they can roam aimlessly with their favorite cartoon characters and enjoy thoroughly.
- Santa Monica Pier and Beach: This 100-year old landmark is a large double-jointed pier on the Santa Monica beach in the Colorado Avenue that happens to be one of the best beaches in the United States. Water sports, family amusement park and live performances make this spot a definite stopover for your vacation in Los Angeles. The 3 mile long shoreline makes a perfect option for a beach walk and delving into the hidden vistas of its impeccable charm. It is also one of the best nightlife beaches in the country.
- Venice Beach: Located on the Westside of the Los Angeles city, this sandy three-mile long beach is another cool hotspot that makes your vacation all the more interesting and memorable. It is a perfect place to hang out and relax for all the age groups. You can eat, drink, dance and do whatever your heart says while being here. The vibrant ambiance of this amazing beach is something you just can’t ignore and let go easily. So, pack up your bags and get ready for a fun-filled vacation.
While you go through these fascinating places, do not forget to book a cheap flight to Los Angeles to make some magical memories.
50 states on 1 continent make the most powerful country of the world, USA. This huge country is famous for many things, such as the New York City, White House, Hollywood, etc. There are a large number of places that add a magical charm to the beauty of the country but exploring them all at one time is a bit difficult task. Though there are some important and amazing landmarks that can be watched easily and will definitely make your trip worthwhile. To ease your journey, we have picked up the top 5 landmarks for you to give you a never like before experience. Get ready to delve into the majestic world by planning a trip soon.
- Golden Gate Bridge: This unique structure is a three-mile long channel between the San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. It acts as a link connecting the U.S Route 101 and California State Route 1. Apart from being a bridge, the surroundings of this amazing architecture make it a scenery for the explorers. The best way to enjoy the sights is to either take a ride by a bicycle or walk along the road that has some dramatic views spread all around.
- Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls is a collective name given to the three falls that hedge on the international borders of the Canada and the U.S. The breathtaking view of water falling from a 167 foot high mountain is something which cannot be found anywhere else in the world. It is a well-known landmark in both the countries and has made its mark in the history too. A trip to the U.S. is incomplete without watching the dramatic views of this awe-inspiring spot.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial: This is yet another famous landmark of the U.S, which is situated in the South Dakota region of the country. The granite sculptures carved into the face of Mount Rushmore is an extremely different and unique place that will make you wonder in surprise. This historic place witnesses 2 million visitors each year from different corners of the world. Spend an evening here with the astonishing light works that are amazingly beautiful.
- The Wave: The sandstone rock formations located near the Arizona-Utah border is one of the top landmarks to be visited in the United States. The colorful formations created by the wind back 190 million years ago make it popular among photographers and hikers. While you plan a trip to Arizona, spare some time to give a treat to your eyes with the spectacular views of this natural wonder. Hiking this three-mile long trail is something you’ll like if you are up for some adventure.
- Havasu Falls: Located in the Grand Canyon, these falls are quite popular among the visitors because of the turquoise blue waters falling from the top of the cliff. It has been a part of many movies, magazines and makes a perfect spot for the photographers who have a keen interest in photography. Despite of located in a remote area, it is very much famous throughout the world. You can enjoy a hiking and camping tour with your friends while being here.
Many more such places can be seen and enjoyed by planning a trip soon. Book a cheap flight to U.S with Travelation and fly at ultra-low fares.
The capital city of England, London is a leading global city that has been famous in the world since ages. Vibrant culture, colorful ambiance and friendly people of the country make it a well-known city in the world. There are a large number of sights to explore and activities to do that you just can’t get enough of it. No matter for which purpose you are traveling to this amazing city, you’ll definitely be attracted to something or the other which will make you fall in love with the city. But if you still haven’t visited it and still looking for a reason, then here are some of the reasons that will make you plan a trip to London soon.
- Shopping: Being the most popular city in the world, London has a large number of shopping stores, boutiques, retail outlets, fashion brands, etc. Westfield London, Westfield Stratford, Museum of London Shop and Oxford Street are the famous landmarks where you can shop till you drop. From street shopping to elegant and classy designer clothes, accessories and anything which is on your list can be found here. So, switch on the shopping mood and head straight to get the best shopping experience of your life.
- Exotic Food: London is a foodie’s paradise. The multicultural cuisines will make you relish your taste buds with some phenomenal dishes. There are many restaurants that serve all types of foods including Indian, Chinese, Italian and Cantonese, which is most popular and special type of food found in the city. You can find dynamic variety of mouthwatering dishes that are nothing less than a heavenly experience. Ethnic cuisine is yet another reason that will urge you to take a trip soon.
- Large number of tourist attractions: London is a multicultural city that has number of historical and tourist attractions that are a pleasure to watch. No wonder you’ll be taken away with the charm of the miraculous sights that will make you spell bound. There are a large number of museums, art and architectures, historical figures, etc. which are quite popular in the city. The amazing skyline and the skyscraper buildings are enough to make your trip worthwhile. Need to know more? Pay a visit soon and explore them all.
- Theatres: Art is the soul of the capital city of England. You’ll find a number of artists playing different instruments, doing plays and much more. If nothing else inspires you to be here, then your love for art will surely do. There are many theatres around the city that keep hosting many events and activities which shall not be missed at all. Lose yourself to the harmony of music, dance, paly or any form of art while being in London. Satiate all your art desires by planning a trip soon.
- Something is happening all the time: The best part about the city is that never stays monotonous. You’ll find it moving, changing and something or the other will be happening here in this wonderful city. You need to be here to get lucky and witness the most amazing and unique activities, places and people that add charm to its grace. The event calendar of England is always busy and you need to mark the dates according to your choice and desire. You’ll definitely not like to miss the other, if you attend one.
Still confused? Leave everything aside and look forward to visit this vibrant city by booking a cheap flight to London with Travelation. Good times are waiting for you!
Spending time with your loved one is always a good idea. Our hectic routines become a barrier most of the times in communicating and showing love and affection to our beloved. Romantic moments are usually special and make you feel good. The best way to create some good memories is by traveling together to a lovely destination that will add a stroke of charm to the trip and enlighten up the spark of love. So, while you are planning to woo your partner and give a break to your monotonous routine, here are some romantic getaways you can visit to make your vacation all the more whimsical.
- Maui: This second largest island of Hawaii is the on the top list of our picks of romantic getaways for you. The pristine beaches, natural scenic beauty and the cheerful aura will make you fall in love with your partner again. It is a popular destination among the honeymooners, so you can see a plenty of lovey-dovey couples that can put you in the state of awestruck.
- Kauai: Nicknamed as “the Garden Isle”, Kauai is another island destination that has tremendous spots which will make you feel the love in the air. The breathtaking coastal range, rain forests and the unspoiled beaches are the main attraction of this place which makes it a well-known spot among the travelers, especially couples. Take your loved one to this astonishing destination and relive your special moments.
- Aspen: Aspen has been a famous getaway destination among the lovebirds who love cuddling in the cold breeze and enjoying the ice skiing. The best time to visit it is at the beginning of the winters when the natural beauty is at its best. The wonderful sights will make your vacation worth a while and you’ll be pleased by the impeccable charm of the destination.
- Napa Valley: Surrounded by wineries all around, this beautiful valley is an amazing place for wine lovers and couples too. Lush green mountains, extraordinary views and the warmth of your love is going to give you a never before vacation experience. There are many resorts and hotels too, that are built in special locations, keeping in mind the travelers who come here to create and spend special time with their loved ones.
- Lana’i: This remote island is like a blessing for the couples who look forward to enjoy their vacation without anyone’s interferences. The tiny landscapes, exuberant resorts and the cold breeze are enough to make you feel like being in a paradise. You can even enjoy deep sea fishing, horse riding, lawn bowling and many more activities while being here. So, take your loved one along and fly to this beautiful place to enhance the beauty and bond of your relationship.
There are many more places that can be visited with your loved one, but you need to visit all these before you go anywhere else. Browse through the romantic travel deals on Travelation and enjoy a budget-friendly trip without any hassles.
Technology has given us a large number of discoveries that are truly a blessing. Each and every moment of your life is connected and dependent on the miracles of the modern technology that help us lead a simplified and lavished life. Modern day traveling has also become very much different and amazing because of the technological advancements.
From searching a flight to calculating the distance, everything can be done easily within a fraction of seconds, all thanks to technology. Traveling would have not been so easier had there been no technological development at all. But did you know that there are some more hacks that can make our journey happier? If not, then you need to take a look at this list of must-have apps which have been designed to make your travel convenient. You’ll need them at every point of your journey and they’ll be with you till the end of our trip.
- Gate Guru: This app named Gate Guru, is designed keeping in mind all the pros of a frequent traveler. From finding the status of your flight to the amenities and detailed itinerary, the app allows you to keep a track of all these things and many more. The navigation on the home screen allows you to find the nearby hotels, restaurants and even guides to the terminal. Isn’t what you are looking for? Don’t forget to install it on your smartphone before leaving for the trip.
- Maplets: A traveler’s guide is the maps that take him to the desired destination, but unfortunately it is not easy to carry them all. To make your travel more convenient, Maplets app has a large database of maps that help you in finding the way to your destination and airports, thus saves you from getting lost. The best part of this app that it allows you to download the maps offline also. No matter where in the world you are traveling, Maplets will always be there for your help.
- JetRadar: For a frequent traveler, budget is an important and critical factor that makes him/her plan further trips. But what if you get a comparison of the best prices available? Yes, you read it right. JetRadar is an application that helps you in taking a budget friendly trip by comparing the prices of flights on different sources and also know about the currency exchange prices. On the whole, it is a perfect solution for taking a hassle-free travel. The comprehensive approach of the app makes it a reliable source.
- Seat Alerts: The joy of traveling lies more in the journey than that of the destination and for a frequent flyer, it is the soul of their vacation. Seat alert is an app that helps you take a better trip by providing notifications about the number of seats occupied and vacant. You can book your seat accordingly and thus increases the chances of enjoying your journey in a different way. Do not forget to get the app to get your favorite window seat.
Get these travel apps today and head to that much-needed break. Also, do not forget to browse through Travelation for cheap airline flights.
Traveling involves a lot of hustle and bustle, moving from one place to another and much more. While we are on a hunt of finding a good place to explore, there is also a need of finding a good accommodation that helps us to relax and get charged up for the next expedition. Staying in a hotel is the best way of taking a break from the journey and finding a suitable one makes the trip even more memorable. We usually strive to crack a good hotel deal in order to have a budget-friendly vacation, which is not a bad idea, but there are some more things that need to be taken care of. Here are the few things that you should always keep in mind at the time to checking into a hotel.
- Hiding Illegal Stuff: You might be able to pass the security check at the hotel entry with your special stuff, such as liquor, drugs, etc., but you don’t be glad and thankful as you might get caught afterwards too. There are certain sensors fitted in various corners of the hotel that can easily detect the presence of some illegal stuff and hence can put in a major trouble. There are some places which secretively allow the use of hard drinks, but carrying other things is not advisable at all.
- Never Lean on the Window: According to a report by the CNN, 11 people got injured while leaning on the window during their stay at the hotel. Most of the people have the habit of leaning on the window, especially when the room has a balcony with some amazing views. Doing so can put your life at risk as you cannot rely on the window panes, so it’s better to stay away from them. Even if you are likely to sit on it, ask the hotel staff to check it.
- Careful Use of Hotel’s Wi-Fi: While traveling to a far away or an international destination, many travelers do not have access to the internet, but when they get one in their hotel, they usually start using it excessively. Though there is no harm in doing so, but for some reasons, it should be operated carefully. While browsing through the hotel’s Wi-Fi, you are giving them a chance to peep into your personal accounts. So, make sure your important information doesn’t gets leaked. Many hackers use these sources to attack on various sites.
- Don’t Tell Your Room Number to the Outsiders: Imagine that the guess you just met at the reception is at your doorstep asking for you to come for a coffee? You’ll definitely be shocked to see him/her in your room, right? Well, this could probably happen if you the receptionist announces your room number too loudly. Before taking your keys, it is better to keep an eye on the surroundings so that nobody else is having an access to your room. You should ask for another room if you think it’s already heard.
- Never Open the Door Before Confirming: Suppose that you got a knock at your room’s door at 2 am. You’ll definitely be surprised, but do not open the door at all. Just ask for the person who is outside and open only if you know and trust the person fully. Never open the door before checking the see-through hole on the door as you never know what’s waiting outside for you, a guest, and a stranger or may be a ghost. Taking precautions can help you save from a lot of problems.
Following the tips can surely make the best of your trip. You can enjoy comfortable stays at highly affordable prices with cheap hotel deals on Travelation and save huge on your vacation with these hotel deals.