Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road. This quote by Jack Kerouac depicts the beauty of a trip one experiences while being on a road. There are many things that change when we take a trip. From people to feelings, everything takes a new face while you take time to explore and discover new things. Same is the case with road trips, you never know what you are going to see or experience unless you take one. But have you ever taken a road that make you felt like the road to death? If no, then here is the list of such roads and if yes, then, you’ll find them more interesting and scary than your previous experience.
- North Yungas Road, Bolivia: Known as the Road of Fate or Death Road, North Yungas Road is 56 km long stretch of road that connects Coroico to La Paz in Bolivia. It has been named as the most dangerous road in the world as annually 200 to 300 travelers die while driving through this road. The breath taking twists and turns will make you scream out loud if you are afraid of heights. The location of this road is in such a way that 2 vehicles cannot pass at one time and if they try to do so, one of them falls down.
- Karakoram Highway, Pakistan: Connecting the Sinkiang Uighur of China and Gilgit–Baltistan of Pakistan, across the Karakoram mountain range, Karakoram Highway is one of the highest paved international roads in the world. Named as the “Friendship Highway” by both the nations, it plays a major role in the trade and other connections between them. The reason why we have added it to this list is because it is highly prone to floods and landslides that has caused many destructions. Though there are certain views which are spectacular but overall it is a very dangerous route and shall be taken at own risk.
- Dalton Highway, Alaska: This 414-mile long road in Alaska is yet another road that has managed to take its place in this list of the most dangerous roads. If you are wondering that the pictures are so serene and amazing yet we have kept it in the list, then take a drive through the road and experience the flying rocks and potholes, you will understand yourself. It starts from Elliott Highway in north of Fairbanks and stretches up to Deadhorse near the Arctic Ocean and the Prudhoe Bay oil fields. While you plan to take this road, remember that you will find yourself nowhere.
- Zojila Pass, India: Located on the Indian National Highway, between Srinagar and Leh, Zojila Pass is a high mountain pass that sets in the Himalayan mountain range. It is major road that connects Leh and Ladakh to rest of the world and is at a height of 3,528 metres. The dangerous paths and the scary mountains are enough to prove its virtue. Though many travelers have tried to get over this risky road but several have even failed to survive with the nightmares. This 9-km long road is both a lifeline and a death road for people.
Now when you have the list, keep it handy so that you don’t take them on your next road trip. And if at all you are planning to put your life in risk, carefully follow some travel tips for a better experience.
Cyber Monday is an event followed by Thanksgiving that makes a wonderful time to shop online. Persuaded by the marketing companies in the U.S., it is an event that commemorates the shopping of products online. It is a very popular term in the present days and almost every age group participates in the sale. The zeal and excitement of people is at their best as many products are available at discounted prices during the sale.
While there are many benefits of this sale, there are certain drawbacks and barriers too. So if you are gearing up for the event and preparing a list of the items you are thinking to buy during this Cyber Monday sale, here is the list of things you need to keep in mind in order to get a good experience and save yourself from getting robbed. Follow them all to make the best of the sale and enjoy the maximum benefits at the same cost.
- Use an Authentic Source/Website: The first step of this sale starts with using a reliable source of shopping, such as website starting with “https”. While people are busy in buying their favorite products at lower prices, there are many hackers who are eyeing the websites and grabbing the money of the buyers by various scams and frauds. Always use an authentic source and choose a mode of payment which is secure, otherwise you may lose much of your savings.
- Do a Research: Planning and research, always gives better results. The same thing can be applied to the online sale too. While purchasing products from your wish list, it is advised to do a good research in terms of price, features and other things. It also involves comparing different prices and websites that offer varied discounts during the sale. So, search, compare and plan accordingly as your decision will affect your money which is valuable.
- Seek Coupon Codes: The best part of online shopping is that you can get coupon codes for various products and websites. Many companies promote their coupons and spread them across various platforms to get popularity. While some of them are just marketing gimmicks, there are many which are of great use too. When you have already made up your mind to buy a product, look for coupon codes and use them to get additional discounts.
- Sign up for Promotional Offers: There are certain websites who create exclusive offers for its members and subscribers only. The offers are widely offered during events like Cyber Monday like free shipping, no taxes on products, etc. Signing up to your favorite brands and products can get you a new and extra coupon code that can further help in grabbing huge discounts. Follow them on social media networks and subscribe to their newsletters and enjoy the wonderful offers.
- Read the terms & conditions carefully: Of course, there are discounts and great offers on Cyber Monday, but there are certain hidden terms and values too, which can affect the purchase and the product too. While we are too busy in calculating the discounts during the sale, certain companies sell the defected products and modify the conditions of purchase too. So, the next time you are buying an item, do not forget to read all the terms and conditions and save yourself from a fraud.
And if you have had enough of shopping during Thanksgiving and want to save yourself from certain frauds, utilize the day for a quick getaway. The Cyber Monday Travel Deals on Travelation will help you take a break at affordable prices. Take advantage of the cheap flights for Cyber Monday and fly at ultra-low fares.
After Thanksgiving, it’s time to welcome the most awaited shopping event, Black Friday. There isn’t anything that cannot be bought or found during this sale. It is the busiest shopping day of the year since 2005 and has been among the favorite events for the people too. But since the event is so much popular across the nation, all the places are crowded with mobs who want to make the most of this occasion.
Since shopping is a regular activity and we often do it almost once in a month, this day can be utilized in a better way. Skip the old practices and try something new this time. So, while you are wondering what are we up to? Then, we are trying to make your Black Friday different form the previous ones. Here are the five alternative activities/things you can do to make your weekend happier.
- Spend time with Loved Ones: There is nothing in the world that can be more precious than time. The best gift you could give someone is your time as it not only makes them feel good, but will make you feel special too. And if you are already having a holiday how about devoting that to your loved ones? Isn’t that a perfect idea? Sure, it is. You can talk, share, express and create some extremely new memories that will strengthen your bond.
- Watch a Movie: How long has it been that you watched your favorite actor’s movie? You don’t even remember when the last time you saw a movie with your bestie was. It’s the time now to watch down all the movies that you have not been able to because of your hectic schedules. Book a ticket in the nearest cinema hall or call up your friend and see the latest movies at your home theater. Go for that movie date.
- Catch up with Friends: We all love hanging out with our friends and nothing can be compared to the joy of meeting old friends after a long time. This Black Friday, plan a get together with your old and close friends and meet them at your favorite place. You can take advantage of the Black Friday shopping deals and buy gifts for them too. The pleasant weather makes a great idea to enjoy an outdoor meet, so you can even go for one.
- Read a Good Book: Books are our best friends and a great escape from the monotony to a new world that has a treasure of knowledge and many new things to discover. Sipping coffee, laying in the bed and reading a book; isn’t that heavenly? Well, it’s the perfect partner of your loneliness and solitude and will never make you bored. Thanksgiving has just left and you have enough amount of food for yourself so you can read numerous books.
- Travel and Explore: Exploring a new destination/place is yet another good idea of ending the Black Friday weekend on a good note. Take that long pending break to a new place or the spot that you have been dreaming to explore from long by finding a good Black Friday travel deal. Add a pinch of fun and excitement to your vacation by taking your favorite partner along. Book a cheap flight today as the event is approaching soon. Get set go!
Follow this list of Black Friday activities and do something unique this time.
New York City, the fashion capital of the world is a bustling, fast-paced city, which is famous for its rich cultural heritage, alluring sights, art centers, architectures and many attractive landmarks. There are many museums and recognizable spots that can steal your heart away. This wonderful city has been on the list of many frequent travelers for the past decades. It is a shopping hub, partying spot and boasts a friendly culture that make it an ideal spot for spending a vacation. If you too are looking forward to visit it and delve into its magical charm, here is a travel guide that will help you make the best of your vacation.
- Statue of Liberty:
This sculpture located in the heart of the city is one of the major attractions of NYC, which is a renowned landmark in the whole world. The 151-ft tall statue is a symbol of universal freedom and is also considered as an emblem of friendship between the U.S and France. The amazing architecture is a gem of the NYC that adds shine to its beauty. A trip to this city is incomplete without exploring the charm of this statue.
- Times Square:
The most famous and bustling spot in the city, Times Square happens to be hub of visitors from all over the world. Known as the heartbeat of the city, this attractive spot witnesses huge hustle bustle of travelers that get captivated towards its sparkling lights and amazing architecture. There are broadway theatres, cinemas and electronic billboards that lit up the flame of its magical charm. To make your trip memorable, spend an evening here to feel the magic yourself.
- Empire State Building:
The 102-story skyscraper is yet another important part of the travel guide as it is the fifth-tallest skyscraper in the United States and 29th largest in the world. It is also one of the Seven Modern Wonders of the World and has also been designated as a National Historic Landmark. The building has an attractive art deco that has made it a part of many Hollywood movies too. Do not forget to add it to your list to make the best of your excursion.
- Museum of Modern Art:
Last but not the least, being in the city of New York and not visiting its modern art museum could waste your trip totally. This museum consists of modern and contemporary artworks, architectures drawings and many more unique things that could make you wonder in surprise. With over 30,000 books and countless books in its library, it happens to be an epitome of knowledge and has treasured the talent carefully. Known to be the most influential museum in the world, its elegance is simply amazing.
Though there are many more things that can be discovered, many spots to be seen, different cuisines to be tasted and many items to shop; but you can do this all only by booking a cheap flight to New York soon. Our hand-picked flight deals to New York will help you in taking a budget-friendly trip.
Europe, the world’s second-largest continent, is a popular destination for travelers from all around the world. Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, etc. are the renowned destinations of this wonderful country that add grace to its impeccable charm with their notable landmarks and eye pleasing spots, such as the Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Big Ben, and many more.
It never fails to impress its visitors and gives them a true experience of wanderlust. But have you ever thought that visiting Europe in the fall could make your experience all the more memorable? IF no, then here are the top reasons that will make you love this place in the fall and definitely urge you to take a trip.
- The Majestic History: With 3000 years old civilization, Europe happens to be an amazing place with a rich cultural heritage. The fairytale castles, awe-inspiring architectures, old towns and the ancient spots will make you fall in love with it. And the colorful ambiance of the fall season is going to give you some amazing sights that will make you lose your heart for this alluring country. Delve into its historical past and discover the charm.
- Exotic Food: Having good food is a vital part of every traveler’s wish especially when he/she is at a place like Europe. It is a hub of foodies with endless number of restaurants and cafes that serve thousands of lip smacking cuisines and dishes that will give our taste buds a real treat. Planning a trip in the fall will make you discover more restaurants as compared to other seasons.
- Cheap Fares: Who would not like to travel at the lowest prices? Europe’s fall colors and the down fares combine together to give you a memorable vacation experience. The flights for Europe travel are comparatively cheaper than summers which adds to the extended budget of fun that can be experienced while being here. Whether you book a business class flight or an economy class seat, you can easily get one on huge discounts.
- Better Experience: It is always observed that being at a popular destination makes you witness huge crowd that sometimes become an obstacle in exploring its major attractions such as the Colosseum, Tower Bridge, Arc de Triumph, etc. If you plan a trip during the fall, you can discover the magic of all these spots in a better way, thus making your holiday an unforgettable one. Book a flight to Europe soon.
- Luxurious and economical Accommodations: Lastly, finding a good and affordable accommodation is a big challenge at a popular destination like Europe, but in the case of the fall season, you can find exuberant hotels and much lower prices. You can search for a hotel room online or explore a few while roaming around. Do not forget to negotiate even if you have booked a room earlier. The non-peak season can help you get a better deal.
Now when we have listed so many reasons, take benefit of the fall travel deals on Travelation and make magical memories.
Thanksgiving is just round the corner and its time to plan in advance for the same as this special event needs a major celebration. Though there has been a trend of following the common practices of sharing and giving on this day since the past decades, but this time we are going to give you a new idea of making it all the more memorable.
November and Thanksgiving Day makes a wonderful combination that can be converted into a great vacation and getaway without any hassle. Instead of flocking to your relatives and friends, take them along to a nice destination and enjoy the event thoroughly. Here are the top destinations we have picked to give you a never before experience. We are sure that these thanksgiving travel ideas will make you feel elated and change your views of celebrating the event with the same zeal and passion.
- New York City:
The charm of this city never fades away. Celebrating Thanksgiving Day here will make you witness the most amazing sights, carnivals, fairs, parades and much more. Being a popular destination among the travelers, NYC has a wide range of attractions and things to do that will double up the fun of vacation and Thanksgiving too. There are numerous cafes, bars and restaurants which serve lip-smacking dishes, thus delighting your taste buds.
- Chicago, Illinois:
This is yet another popular place that has been the favorite spot for tourists from all over the world. Visiting it on Thanksgiving can make you experience its very own Thanksgiving Day parade with thousands of spectators, bands and people making the best memories of their life. A visit to Christkindlmarket is a must while being in Chicago to feel the magic of this extraordinary destination. Take your favorite buddies along to have ultimate fun.
- Las Vegas, Nevada:
This resort town is buzzing with energy and enthusiasm all the year round and the Thanksgiving weekend will make you discover the charm of neon lights. The 24-hour open casinos, pubs and endless sources of entertainment has made Las Vegas an ideal destination to spend and felicitate the event. There are many luxurious and affordable resorts too, that can give you a comfortable and great experience of staying here. To find more reasons, visit it soon.
- Orlando, Florida:
Home to many theme parks and the world renowned Waslt Disney World, Orlando is another pick on our list that can light up the spark of fun and entertainment on this Thanksgiving. It has been a known destination that impresses almost all the age groups. The charismatic beauty of this destination is going to steal your heart away and leave you spellbound. Do not forget to visit the Universal studios and have the best holiday.
Since Thanksgiving is celebrated like a festival in the whole of the U.S, there are abundant spots that can be discovered. Take advantage of thanksgiving flight deals available on Travelation and enjoy a hassle free trip at pocket friendly prices. Enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend at a hotspot with your favorite people and create memories that can be cherished for a lifetime.
The Fall season is an amazing time of the year when the weather is simply perfect and the colorful ambiance adds a pinch of magic to it. Taking a vacation at this time and exploring the vibrant vistas of nature and its surroundings isn’t a bad idea. And a holiday cannot be complete without staying at a comfortable and beautiful place to enjoy the vacation fully. But have you ever heard that an accommodation that doubles up the fun of your holiday? If no, then here is the list of the hotels you should be staying at, during your fall trip and enjoy the wonderful aura which is definitely going to make your trip memorable.
- Omni Mount Washington Hotel, Bretton Woods, NH: Surrounded by the white mountains of New Hampshire and the Mount Washington, this grand hotel tops our list because of the stunning panoramic views, beautiful landscapes and the numerous activities that can be enjoyed here. The eye pleasing beauty of the surrounding areas of the hotel is nothing less than a beautiful scenery. A stay at this hotel will not only give you a warm hospitality experience, but will also help you witness some of the wonderful sights that are hard to find anywhere else.
- Ashby Inn, Paris: Situated in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Ashby Inn has been a favorite stopover place for the tourists who are on a visit to the Sky Meadows State Park. The homelike culture of this hotel will make you enjoy your vacation fully and the exotic food is going to steal your heart away. The pleasure doesn’t stop here, the rooms facing the Blue Ridge with wood burning fireplaces and amazing ambiance of this place are the few more things to look forward to.
- Chebeague Island Inn, ME: Who would not like to stay in a king size room that faces the ocean? Well, if you too are dreaming for such kind of accommodation, do not look further than the Chebeague Island Inn. Located in the Maine’s island, Casco Bay, this extraordinary hotel is a place that will add joy to your vacation. Queen size-beds, ocean-view room with a private bath and a fireplace, all this can be found here under a single roof. Take a tour to the Deer Point to enjoy the scenic beauty of the island.
- Stonover Farm, Lenox, MA: If you are in a mood to relax and seek isolation and peace, Stonover Farm is the place to be at. Surrounded by an area of 10 acres of open land with a duck pond, this alluring place is nothing less than a dream destination. With over 8 luxury suites, a gallery with beautiful paintings and photographs, fireplaces and cozy rooms; this hotel is a perfect place to enjoy a luxurious and comfortable stay together. There are even rock cottages and school houses that make it a unique place.
The pictures are just a synopsis, you need to visit them in order to give a treat to your eyes and savor the bliss. Take benefit of the cheap fall travel deals on Travelation and fly at highly affordable prices.