Are you all set to enjoy the festive season to the fullest? A lot of fatty food and excessive alcohol consumption are some of the common ways to enjoy the festive season in every country. And nothing is wrong in this, as we get such opportunities only at special occasions.
But the problem is to go back to same healthy lifestyle and detox the body to re-energise it. Luxury detox holiday is one of the best ways to rejuvenate and bring your life on track. India is full of such destinations. You can book flights to India in advance to enjoy the festive season without any worries about disturbance in your healthy lifestyle. Check out 5 perfect destinations for a detox:
- Ananda Spa in Himalayas: Rejuvenate, relax and get healthy lifestyle advice at spas in foothills of Himalayas. You can enjoy spa, yoga and workshops on lifestyle at Ananda Spa in Himalayas.
- Taj Lak Palace Jiva Spa in Udaipur: If you want to enjoy a luxury stay in India along with a ‘romantic spa indulgence’, Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa in the city of lakes Udaipur is a perfect destination. It offers five-hour buffet of signature massage and scrubs on Jiva boat.
- Ashiyana in Goa: Enjoy joyful living and free yourself from mental as well as physical worries at Ashiyana – Yoga and spa village in Goa. You can enjoy customized yoga therapy amidst rich flora and fauna of Goa. This is a perfect destination for the individuals fighting with digestive disorders, diabetes, addictions and weight issues.
- Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort in Kerala: If you want to fight illness and get back good health, Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort in Kerala is the most suitable destination for you. Acclaimed to the world’s first Ayurveda Resort, it is a right detox as well as holiday destination in India.
- Vana Retreat in Dehradun: If you want to detox in an area surrounded by picturesque views of ‘mother nature’ and hilly areas, Vana Retreat in Dehradun is the right pick for you. If you are confused what you actually want besides detox program, opt for their pre and post arrival ‘Don’t know yet!’ consultation. You can enjoy Tibetan treatment, signature Vana massage and private yoga session.
So, which destination would you like to visit after this festive season?
You can also get attractive deals by checking vacation and destinations in India at different online portals.