50 states on 1 continent make the most powerful country of the world, USA. This huge country is famous for many things, such as the New York City, White House, Hollywood, etc. There are a large number of places that add a magical charm to the beauty of the country but exploring them all at one time is a bit difficult task. Though there are some important and amazing landmarks that can be watched easily and will definitely make your trip worthwhile. To ease your journey, we have picked up the top 5 landmarks for you to give you a never like before experience. Get ready to delve into the majestic world by planning a trip soon.
- Golden Gate Bridge: This unique structure is a three-mile long channel between the San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. It acts as a link connecting the U.S Route 101 and California State Route 1. Apart from being a bridge, the surroundings of this amazing architecture make it a scenery for the explorers. The best way to enjoy the sights is to either take a ride by a bicycle or walk along the road that has some dramatic views spread all around.
- Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls is a collective name given to the three falls that hedge on the international borders of the Canada and the U.S. The breathtaking view of water falling from a 167 foot high mountain is something which cannot be found anywhere else in the world. It is a well-known landmark in both the countries and has made its mark in the history too. A trip to the U.S. is incomplete without watching the dramatic views of this awe-inspiring spot.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial: This is yet another famous landmark of the U.S, which is situated in the South Dakota region of the country. The granite sculptures carved into the face of Mount Rushmore is an extremely different and unique place that will make you wonder in surprise. This historic place witnesses 2 million visitors each year from different corners of the world. Spend an evening here with the astonishing light works that are amazingly beautiful.
- The Wave: The sandstone rock formations located near the Arizona-Utah border is one of the top landmarks to be visited in the United States. The colorful formations created by the wind back 190 million years ago make it popular among photographers and hikers. While you plan a trip to Arizona, spare some time to give a treat to your eyes with the spectacular views of this natural wonder. Hiking this three-mile long trail is something you’ll like if you are up for some adventure.
- Havasu Falls: Located in the Grand Canyon, these falls are quite popular among the visitors because of the turquoise blue waters falling from the top of the cliff. It has been a part of many movies, magazines and makes a perfect spot for the photographers who have a keen interest in photography. Despite of located in a remote area, it is very much famous throughout the world. You can enjoy a hiking and camping tour with your friends while being here.
Many more such places can be seen and enjoyed by planning a trip soon. Book a cheap flight to U.S with Travelation and fly at ultra-low fares.