America is home to many amazing and lively cities that can make you spell-bound. The vivid landscapes, beautiful sceneries, sandy and postcard-perfect beaches, colorful homes, rich cultural heritage and different food recipes make these cities all the more interesting and thus the curiosity to explore them all can rise while you go through the list of 10 most charming cities of America.
- Charleston, South Carolina: This city was founded in 1670 and is famous for its cobblestone streets, horse drawn carriages, and some breathtakingly beautiful houses. The city dazzles with charm that will leave you awe-struck and you will definitely surrender your heart to it.
- Minneapolis/St. Paul: Minneapolis-St. Paul is a metropolitan area built around the Mississippi, Minnesota and St. Crox rivers which is famous for its parks, gardens and the Minnehaha Falls stand on number 2 in the list of the most charming cities of America. The beauty of this city will make you wonder in joy.
- New Orleans, Louisiana: Located on the Mississippi River, the city is also known by the name “Big Easy”. The vibrant night-life, live music, exotic food cuisines including French, African and American cultures. The parades and public parties are enough to blow your mind away.
- Providence: Being one of the oldest cities of America, Providence reflects the colonial past of the Rhode Island. The antique stores, art galleries, churches, waterfront homes and museums catch the eyes of the visitors towards them.
- Washington, D.C.: The capital city of the nation holds its place in the top 10 cities due to its historical museums, iconic architecture, and performing centres. The charm of the city is impeccable and will leave you awestruck.
- Portland: Portland is the largest city of U.S., located on the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers. It has been given the nickname, ‘City of Roses’ and has a lot of dramatic landscapes and places that will amuse you.
- Boston: The hometown of the American Revolution got big points for its commitment to historic buildings and highbrow culture. To experience its undeniable charm, you need to visit it soon and delve into its hidden vistas.
- Chicago: One of the largest cities of the country, Chicago gets fame from its bold architecture, skyscrapers and museums. This windy city has a lot of spots that can make you wonder in surprise, but you need to visit it soon to know more about it.
- Kansas City: This Missouri city succeeded to grab its place in the top charming cities because of its amazing landmarks and architectures that attract a large number of tourists towards itself. It has also won an award for its peaceful and quite fountain that adds gem to its grace.
- New York City: The Big Apple is known to be the heart of the country which has enormous sightseeing spots, a vibrant nightlife and a rich cultural heritage that attracts a large number of visitors from across the world. The city has to be in the list as the country cannot move further without its backbone.
All these cities have a large number of sightseeing, shopping and food stops that can make your trip all the more exciting and memorable. Book your travel with Travelation and get cheap flights to all of them.