Taking a break from the monotonous routine is a must to relax and rejuvenate yourself. Traveling and visiting new places is the best way to get rid of the stress and give a kick-start to a new phase. A quick getaway not only makes you happy, it also infuses new energy that charges up for the next week. Some people like to spend their weekend with family while others prefer to spend it with their friends. No matter what company you have along, there are some destinations that make a perfect escape for a weekend getaway. Relax, enjoy and spend some quality time with your loved ones by visiting them on a weekend. To ease your travel, we have picked top 5 destinations that should be on your bucket list for the next weekend getaway.
- Asheville, North Carolina: This largest city of Western North Carolina is home to a large number of scenic landscapes, incredible restaurants, artistic mountains and many more exciting things. Hike the trails of the Blue Ridge Parkway, enjoy the street performances of the local artists, visit the colorful art galleries, explore the wildlife or take a ride to the downtown market; this amazing city happens to be the perfect spot for your next getaway. Pack your bags and head to this amazing land on for your next break.
- Cannon Beach, Oregon: Famous for its long stretch of sandy beaches and beautiful state parks, Cannon Beach makes a perfect destination to spend a relaxing and memorable weekend. The visual treats of the beaches and mountains will make you forget all your worries and leave you awe-struck. All you need to do is, book a cheap flight to Portland and drive to this alluring city and spend a lazy weekend here with your favorite people. You’ll surely love to be here.
- Finger Lakes, New York: This bio-region is made up of a group of 11 long, narrow north-south lakes that are located in the west-central section of New York. The natural scenic beauty will take your heart away and you’ll like to spend some more time here. The region is steeped in history, and tradition that make it a popular tourist spot. From water sports to wineries, the Finger Lakes are truly an appealing destination that can take away all your stress and worries. To feel the charm, visit it soon and experience the magic yourself.
- Florida Keys, Florida: The Florida Keys are a 112 mile long chain of islands that begin at the very bottom of Florida’s mainland. They are often referred to as America’s Caribbean. Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, The Lower Keys, Key West are the top attractions of this destination. The blue waters and fresh wind will freshen up your mood and make you feel in heaven. Delve into the beauty of these islands by planning a trip soon. You can easily book a cheap flight and fly to this incredible destination at affordable prices.
- Austin, Texas: The “live musical capital of the world” is one of the most popular and exciting destinations in the world. Legendary live music, a burgeoning restaurant scene and unique culture of this city make it the center of attraction for most of the visitors. The place has so much to explore that you just can’t get enough of it. Explore the elegance and the magnetic charm by visiting it yourself soon. Get a cheap flight to Austin to make your travel more convenient.
Strike off all these places from your bucket list by visiting them soon. Book a flight with Travelation to get amazing discounts on your travel.