Europe is the world’s second-smallest continent that has been among the top choice of the visitors from all over the world. The cultural and historical heritage, mouth-watering food, picturesque villages, vibrant nightlife and the amazing ambiance of the place make it worth spending a vacation. While you are planning a trip to Europe, have a look at the top cities of Europe, without which your holiday is incomplete. Add them all your to the bucket-list and strike them off all on your next visit to Europe.
- Rome, Italy: The capital city of Rome, Italy is a sprawling cosmopolitan city which is famous for its culture, art and globally renowned architecture. Before planning a trip to Europe, Italy is the first city that should be added to the list of its must visit places. The top tourist attractions include, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, St. Peter’s Basilica, etc. that will make your trip all the more exciting and memorable.
- Paris, France: Paris is the capital city of France, which is a major European city that boasts a blend of culture, art, fashion and gastronomy. To create some magical memories, Paris is recommended to be visited for sure while exploring Europe. Visit the lively café-city, Notre Dame, watch the amazing architecture, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Disneyland Paris and much more. The city has so much to see that you’ll fall short of time.
- Florence, Italy: Florence happens to be one of the most beautiful and artistically-inspirational cities in the world. This capital city of Italy is a famous spot for tourists from all over the world who get captivated by its impeccable beauty. On your visit to Florence, do not forget to visit the famous places, like Florence Cathedral, Uffizi Gallery, Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, Historic Centre of Florence, Giardino Bardini etc.
- London, United Kingdom: Located on the River Thames, London is a major city in the Europe that happens to be the capital of England. You cannot afford to miss the chance of watching London’s wonders while on a visit to Europe. The magnetic charm of the city will make you spend a longer vacation here. The Tower of London, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Madam Tussauds, etc. are the top places that shall be visited, the next time you are here.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam is apparently the most popular city which is on the list of many frequent travelers. The city is famous for its artistic heritage and numerous sites that will leave you awestruck. The galleries, museums, laid-back bars, boat rides and world-class museums make it an extremely unique place to be explored. Its popular spots include the Anne Frank House, Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt House Museum, Royal Palace of Amsterdam, etc. Do visit this Netherland city to delve into its unknown vistas.
There are many more cities that could be visited during your trip to Europe, but for now, pack up your bags and tick off all these cities from your travel list. You could book flights to Europe with Travelation and get exciting offers and discounts and enjoy a budget-friendly vacation with friends and family.