Traveling involves visiting new places, exploring some attractive spots and meeting new people. But there might be a situation where your flight gets delayed and you have to encounter long hours of waiting at the airport. Well, chances are that you will get bored, which is not a good sign for starting your trip. What if we tell you that there are airports that will urge you to spend some more time waiting there instead of flying immediately? Alright, if your journey hasn’t got a twist yet, then let us take you through the list of airports that give a kick-start to your vacation with their hustle and bustle.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: Located in the central business district of Atlanta, Georgia, the Atlanta International Airport has been the world’s busiest airport since 1998. The airport has made a record of serving 55.2 million passengers recently in 2013 and has been recognized as the Most Efficient Airport in the world in the same year.
- Los Angeles International Airport: Los Angeles International Airport is the primary airport serving the Greater Los Angeles Area, the second-most populated metropolitan area in the United States. It is the second busiest airport in the US and is also the fourth busiest airport in the world which has witnessed 38.68 million passengers as the highest in the recent years.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport: Chicago O’Hare International Airport, also known as O’Hare Airport is located on the Far Northwest side of Chicago, Illinois. It is a major domestic and international hub for some of the largest airlines. It has handled around 38.23 million passengers, up to July 2013. The airport is constructing four new runways and extension of two existing runways.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is the primary international airport serving the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex in the U.S. state of Texas. It is the largest hub for American Airlines, which is headquartered near the airport. It has seven runways and 155 aircraft gates and has handled the highest 371,049t of cargo recently.
- Denver International Airport: Denver International Airport, often referred to as DIA, is an airport in Denver, Colorado. At 34,000 acres, it is the largest airport in the United States by total land area.It is the 6th busiest airport in the US and 18th in the world that has experienced about 53 million of passenger traffic.
All the airports in the United States are working hard to provide the best possible facilities to all its passengers. Though, there are many airports who are already on the verge of being the best in the world. So, while you are planning a trip to the US, do visit any one of them to get a glimpse of the rush that makes them so popular. You can easily get a cheap flight to USA with Travelation and fly at highly affordable prices like never before. Take a break soon to discover some more places and airports that give an outstanding experience.