Sunny weather, chirpy birds, colorful surroundings and the beginning of the festive season; all these things come to mind when someone says spring. The pleasure of taking a vacation during this season is mesmerizing and is hard to compare with anything else. People of every age group love to delve into the impact of this bright season and enjoy it wholeheartedly. For students, it is the spring vacation while for others, it is the spring break.
This lovely weather happens to be a great time to take a break from the monotonous life and enjoy at an exotic destination with family, friends and loved ones. March 20 marks the beginning of the spring in 2016 and calls for a beautiful excursion. Below are the top destinations that shall be visited this year to enjoy the spring break.
- Miami Beach: The beaches are always the best option to have a fun-filled and memorable vacation. Visiting Miami is a wonderful idea and can never be missed at all. This spring take a vacation to the Miami Beach to feel the majestic charm of this wonderland. The lively culture and vibrant surroundings of this resort town makes it an amazing and perfect vacation spot. Fests, events, parties and bars are the hallmark of a great spring break at the Miami Beach.
- Cancun: The electric nightlife, numerous exotic beaches and the Caribbean culture make Cancun an ideal place to visit during the spring break. It is a renowned destination in the North America and in the world with a large number of attractions and sightseeing opportunities. The beach side resorts add grace to its charm and make vacations all the more remarkable. This easily affordable destination is best for the spring vacation and can be visited with family and friends.
- Bahamas: Known for the sandy beaches and a large number of islands, Bahamas is among the most visited destinations and captivates the eyes of visitors with its impeccable charm. Crowded beaches, lively ambience and the temperate weather are a few of the reasons that make the Bahamas a suitable destination for spring break. Away from the hustle of the modern world, a relaxing break can be spent here without any trouble. Students, families and travelers can have unlimited fun here.
- Cabo San Lucas: A gem on the southern tip of Mexico’s peninsula, Cabo San Lucas has been picked to enjoy a never before spring vacation experience. The resorts situated on the beaches of this lovely destination, organize special parties and regulate special vacation packages during the season. Popular for its outdoor restaurants and bars, Cabo San Lucas never fails to impress its visitors and shall be visited to make magical memories. Arch of Cabo San Lucas, El Dorado Golf and Beach Club are its major attractions.
- Maui: The pleasant atmosphere, composed surroundings and the freedom to enjoy activities like hiking, biking, windsurfing and snorkeling make Maui a lovely place for a fun-filled vacation. Taking a break in the spring to Maui gives a chance to the visitors of enjoying the natural wonders without any extra crowds. Delicious cuisines, lively markets and the dynamic nightlife scenes add charm to the grace of its flawless beauty. Many resorts provide affordable accommodation packages to the visitors to make their stay enduring.
The bells of spring have started ringing and it’s high time to plan an excursion. Plan itinerary and book flights soon to enjoy a joyful vacation.
Technology has given us a large number of discoveries that are truly a blessing. Each and every moment of your life is connected and dependent on the miracles of the modern technology that help us lead a simplified and lavished life. Modern day traveling has also become very much different and amazing because of the technological advancements.
From searching a flight to calculating the distance, everything can be done easily within a fraction of seconds, all thanks to technology. Traveling would have not been so easier had there been no technological development at all. But did you know that there are some more hacks that can make our journey happier? If not, then you need to take a look at this list of must-have apps which have been designed to make your travel convenient. You’ll need them at every point of your journey and they’ll be with you till the end of our trip.
- Gate Guru: This app named Gate Guru, is designed keeping in mind all the pros of a frequent traveler. From finding the status of your flight to the amenities and detailed itinerary, the app allows you to keep a track of all these things and many more. The navigation on the home screen allows you to find the nearby hotels, restaurants and even guides to the terminal. Isn’t what you are looking for? Don’t forget to install it on your smartphone before leaving for the trip.
- Maplets: A traveler’s guide is the maps that take him to the desired destination, but unfortunately it is not easy to carry them all. To make your travel more convenient, Maplets app has a large database of maps that help you in finding the way to your destination and airports, thus saves you from getting lost. The best part of this app that it allows you to download the maps offline also. No matter where in the world you are traveling, Maplets will always be there for your help.
- JetRadar: For a frequent traveler, budget is an important and critical factor that makes him/her plan further trips. But what if you get a comparison of the best prices available? Yes, you read it right. JetRadar is an application that helps you in taking a budget friendly trip by comparing the prices of flights on different sources and also know about the currency exchange prices. On the whole, it is a perfect solution for taking a hassle-free travel. The comprehensive approach of the app makes it a reliable source.
- Seat Alerts: The joy of traveling lies more in the journey than that of the destination and for a frequent flyer, it is the soul of their vacation. Seat alert is an app that helps you take a better trip by providing notifications about the number of seats occupied and vacant. You can book your seat accordingly and thus increases the chances of enjoying your journey in a different way. Do not forget to get the app to get your favorite window seat.
Get these travel apps today and head to that much-needed break. Also, do not forget to browse through Travelation for cheap airline flights.
Traveling involves a lot of hustle and bustle, moving from one place to another and much more. While we are on a hunt of finding a good place to explore, there is also a need of finding a good accommodation that helps us to relax and get charged up for the next expedition. Staying in a hotel is the best way of taking a break from the journey and finding a suitable one makes the trip even more memorable. We usually strive to crack a good hotel deal in order to have a budget-friendly vacation, which is not a bad idea, but there are some more things that need to be taken care of. Here are the few things that you should always keep in mind at the time to checking into a hotel.
- Hiding Illegal Stuff: You might be able to pass the security check at the hotel entry with your special stuff, such as liquor, drugs, etc., but you don’t be glad and thankful as you might get caught afterwards too. There are certain sensors fitted in various corners of the hotel that can easily detect the presence of some illegal stuff and hence can put in a major trouble. There are some places which secretively allow the use of hard drinks, but carrying other things is not advisable at all.
- Never Lean on the Window: According to a report by the CNN, 11 people got injured while leaning on the window during their stay at the hotel. Most of the people have the habit of leaning on the window, especially when the room has a balcony with some amazing views. Doing so can put your life at risk as you cannot rely on the window panes, so it’s better to stay away from them. Even if you are likely to sit on it, ask the hotel staff to check it.
- Careful Use of Hotel’s Wi-Fi: While traveling to a far away or an international destination, many travelers do not have access to the internet, but when they get one in their hotel, they usually start using it excessively. Though there is no harm in doing so, but for some reasons, it should be operated carefully. While browsing through the hotel’s Wi-Fi, you are giving them a chance to peep into your personal accounts. So, make sure your important information doesn’t gets leaked. Many hackers use these sources to attack on various sites.
- Don’t Tell Your Room Number to the Outsiders: Imagine that the guess you just met at the reception is at your doorstep asking for you to come for a coffee? You’ll definitely be shocked to see him/her in your room, right? Well, this could probably happen if you the receptionist announces your room number too loudly. Before taking your keys, it is better to keep an eye on the surroundings so that nobody else is having an access to your room. You should ask for another room if you think it’s already heard.
- Never Open the Door Before Confirming: Suppose that you got a knock at your room’s door at 2 am. You’ll definitely be surprised, but do not open the door at all. Just ask for the person who is outside and open only if you know and trust the person fully. Never open the door before checking the see-through hole on the door as you never know what’s waiting outside for you, a guest, and a stranger or may be a ghost. Taking precautions can help you save from a lot of problems.
Following the tips can surely make the best of your trip. You can enjoy comfortable stays at highly affordable prices with cheap hotel deals on Travelation and save huge on your vacation with these hotel deals.
Mother Nature has a huge treasure of natural wonders that are a blessing for the humankind. Be it’s a natural waterfall, snowfall, caves, mountains or even the lush landscapes, each and every grace of the nature is an asset for you. One such amazing natural wonder is the natural hot springs that are no less than a modern spa and cure a large number of skin ailments without any side-effects. So, while you are still in the state of shock, take a list of the top hidden hot springs in the world which will leave you awestruck. Travel the world soon to explore the charm of the sacred legacy of the nature.
- Banff Upper Hot Springs, Alberta, Canada: Located in the Western Canada, these hot springs are surrounded by dramatic alpine views that make it a sacred place to relax and unwind in the lap of the nature. They happen to be the highest natural springs of Canada, which have abundant amount of minerals, such as sodium, magnesium, bicarbonate, calcium and sulfate. Take a dip in the soothing and skin-healing water of the spring and enjoy a hot natural spa.
- Ma’In Hot Springs, Jordan: The Ma’In hot springs are a series of hot mineral springs and waterfalls located between Madaba and the Dead Sea. It has been a popular place among the kings and queens too who came here to enjoy the hot and cold springs and the picturesque falls. It is known as the Hammamat Ma’in amongst the locals as it originates from the winter rainfalls in Jordan plains. Visit it soon to enjoy a roman bath.
- Blue Lagoon, Iceland: Blue Lagoon Island is a geothermal spa which is located in a lava field in Grindavik on the Reykjanes Peninsula. It is also one of the major attractions of Iceland, which has a huge variety of volcanic rocks, electric green moss, and streaming waters. Enjoy a massaging steam bath, sauna and enjoy the natural beauty of the place which is rich in minerals like silica, sodium, etc. A bath in the lagoon can help you get a Flammarion-free skin.
- Arenal Hot Springs, Costa Rica: Arenal Hot Springs are the result of the geothermal activity of six active volcanoes in Costa Rica that make it a prominent hot spring in the region. These natural springs help in strengthening the skin’s defense system and a rich source of healing the muscles-pain, making them to relax and stay calm. Plan a trip today to experience the most amazing views of this natural wonder and get a natural spa, free of cost.
- Banjar Hot Springs, Bali: This natural hot spring is located in the north of Bali, where the hot water pours from the mouths of 8-stone carved dragon-like creatures. Gardens bursting with tropical foliage surround the pools and a small restaurant serving Indonesian favorites overlooks this tranquil scene of running water. The sulphur-rich water of the springs help curing a large number of skin diseases too. Surrounded with lush, jungle-clad slopes, it happens to be one of the island’s favorite spot.
Rejuvenate in the hot waters of these natural springs by grabbing cheap airline tickets
from Travelation. Enjoy a relaxing and refreshed break with your favorite travel buddy or your loved one.
We all have a dream of taking a vacation/holiday to the destination that has been a part of our dream. The more we think about it, the higher it attracts us towards itself. But, there are certain things that need to be managed in order to fulfil the dream of landing to our fantasy spot of vacation. Though planning the same might be a difficult task, but it can be done easily if we follow a particular path that leads us to a grand holiday and make magical memories. While you are thinking about your dream holiday, here is a list of steps that shall be followed.
- Stay Inspired: No matter how active you have been in planning to take your dream holiday, there will be a point of time when you get tired and stop trying. To reach your destination, you need to follow it and chase the same with all your power. Get inspiration from different bloggers, travelers, and people who have been able to reach your dream destination. Also, keep a track of all the things happening in and around the destination which will make you motivated and inspired to reach it one day.
- Use a Budget tool/Application: Of all the things that might become a hurdle between you and your destination, budget is the most important factor that could make you delay your vacation. In order to manage all your expenses and set a budget for your vacation, take the help of a budget tool which could save you from spending too much on other things apart from your dream vacation. There are many applications that can be installed on your smartphone which will make the process more convenient for you.
- Save Every Single Day: Saving a small amount of money from your everyday expenses will help you go for that much awaited vacation easily. Just like an ocean is made up of small drops of water, you too can save huge by sparing a penny every day. Not just this, you can save in a lot other ways too, such as walk instead of driving, prepare your office meals at home and pamper yourself at home instead of going to the parlour. With every step of all these things, you get closer to your vacation.
- Look for alternative sources of Income: Since it’s difficult to save big from your salary, so going for an extra source will surely help you to save lot more than that of the normal savings. Though you already have enough amount of money saved for your trip, but earning some extra can help you enjoy your vacation thoroughly. Look out for some stuff that can help you add to your vacation budget without any extra efforts. You can use some conventional methods to do the same.
- Save your Work bonuses: Yet another method that can make your dream vacation convert into reality is by saving that extra amount of bonuses which you get from your work in the form of bonus, rewards or appreciation. This therapy won’t only just help you save for your vacation, you can even apply it further in managing your daily expenses and creating a saving account which can be utilised at the time of any emergency or in the hour of need.
There are many more ways to clear the way to your dream destination and the last one can be finding cheap flight tickets and travel deals to your dreamland.
Taking a vacation involves a lot of planning and managing various things. There are a number of things that need to be carried along for the trip, like gadgets, clothes, food, first-aid kit, etc. Apart from these basic stuff, another important thing is the mobile phone or cell phone. In this fast moving world, we all need a gadget that can be kept handy and use it in case of any emergency and to communicate with our loved ones. When it comes to traveling, and going on a vacation, the use of this gadget becomes all the more important and essential. Here are some tips that will make you understand about how to prepare your cell phone for a trip.
1. Examine your phone carefully: The basic step is to make sure that your mobile phone is working properly and it doesn’t have any kind of issues. While you are already done with the planning, keep an eye on your phone’s battery life, functionality and other settings so that it might not put in trouble during your trip. Also, do not forget to talk to your service operator so that you stay connected to all your near & dear ones, especially when you are traveling abroad.
2. Carry an extra mobile phone/charger: To make yourself safe in any unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to carry an extra mobile phone or a charger along. Doing this will help you save your mobile from overcharging it and hence you can protect it from any kind of breakdown. You can even take a USB charger or power bank to make your travel more convenient.
3. Consider a Text Package: Before leaving for your trip, get a text package for your phone. Calling usually involves an effort and extra charges, sending text messages is a good option. You can ask your operator to provide you the best offer which could help you in saving a lot of money.
4. Transfer all the data to a safe place: There can be situations where you might miss your mobile phone or need to take some important information into it. Transferring all the data before leaving for the holiday can help you secure it from any kind of loss.
5. Stock up your phone with apps: There are umpteen mobile apps that could prove very valuable on your trip. Download all the possible apps on your mobile before leaving for any trip as they will cost you more if you do it during your vacation.
There are many more things that can help you in taking care of your mobile phone and preparing it for the trip. All you need to do is be cautious about its use and keep it safe.