Taking a vacation involves a lot of planning, which involves finding the place to be visited and what kind of attractions could be seen there. Landscapes, beaches, Mountains, Castles etc. are the common sites that we like to explore while being on a vacation/holiday. But have you ever thought that exploring a Pyramid could take you the deep secrets of the history where you can know about its hidden vistas. While you plan your next vacation, consider paying a visit to any of these awe-inspiring pyramids that will leave you in the state of surprise. Check out the list of the Pyramids which you should visit on your next vacation:
- Pyramid of Giza: One of the seven ancient wonders of the world, the Pyramid of Giza are one amazing piece of architecture that can be found in Egypt. The pyramid is an awe-inspiring 139 meters (455 feet) high making it the largest pyramid in Egypt, although nearby Khafre’s Pyramid appears to be larger as it is built at a higher elevation. Add it to your bucket list and visit it the next time you are traveling to Egypt.
- Luxor, Las Vegas: This Egypt-theme based building is actually a pyramid shaped hotel and casino resort which is located in the vibrant city of Las Vegas. The 30-story hotel will make you feel like exploring a real pyramid. Enjoy the exotic hospitality of this five star hotel along with the amazing architecture and casino by spending a vacation here. Book a cheap flight to Las Vegas today to live the charm of this alluring place.
- Pyramid of Cestius in Rome: Likely built as a tomb for a wealthy citizen in 12 BCE, the Pyramid of Cestius illustrates the Roman obsession with Egyptian design and culture post-conquering. This Egyptian-style pyramid with a frescoed interior was built as a tomb for a rich Roman magistrate in 18 BC and has now become a tourist attraction for visitors from all over the world. Put it on your travel list and visit soon.
- The Memphis Pyramid: Initially known as the ‘The Great American Pyramid’, Memphis Pyramid is located on the Mississippi river that pays homage to the Egyptian heritage. Built in 1991, the building is an incredible architecture that makes it worth visiting. Book a cheap flight today and land to this amazing place soon.
- Teotihuacan in Mexico: Teotihuacan was a Mesoamerican city which is located in the Mexico Valley is a historical site in the Mexico. Also, known as the ‘City of Gods’, it looks like pyramids which are named as the Pyramids of moon and Pyramids of Sun. The place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that attracts a large number of visitors from all over the globe. Visit it on your next vacation to know more about the hidden vistas of Teotihuacan.
There are a large number of pyramids in the world that will leave you awestruck. Explore all of them to experience the grace and the beauty of architecture that have deep roots in the history.