Picnics are a great way to spend time with our loved ones and enjoying the beauty of the nature while sitting in a park. You can eat, talk, share, laugh and do whatever you want to and fell happy while being on a picnic vacation. But have you ever been to a place that has made all the more memorable with its surroundings. If no, then here is the list of the best cities of America you should go for a picnic to. You will definitely love to spend some quality time with your friends and family in the lap of these beautiful places.
- Albuquerque: Situated in the central most part of Mexico, Albuquerque is the most populous city in the state which is known as the Hot air ballooning capital of the world. The local food cuisines and the culture make it a vibrant place which is ideal for picnics. Hiking trails of mountains and desert safaris will add an adventure factor to your vacation.
- San Diego: This city on the pacific coast of California is yet another prominent spot for spending a picnic vacation. The beaches, parks, gardens, art galleries and museums are enough to make your trip interesting and memorable. Take your friends and family along and head to this amazing city today to make some cherish able memories. The scenic locations will give you some good photographs too.
- Los Angeles: The vibrant culture of the city has been already famous throughout the world and the postcard beaches have been mentioned in many books and magazines too. Hollywood’s Barnsdall Art Park makes a perfect picnic spot for family and friends both. You can enjoy live music and give your taste buds a treat of awesomeness by tasting the local wines. Plan an outing soon and head to some happening spots here.
- Atlanta: Georgia’s sprawling capital city, Atlanta makes an amazing picnic spot for all types of visitors. There is something for everyone and you’ll love to enjoy a cheerful break in its Historic Fourth Ward Park. The lush green areas of the picnic-ready spots in the city make your vacation worthwhile. Call up some old friends or make a get-together with your family members to enjoy your picnic at the best.
- Charleston: The cobblestone streets, horse drawn carriages are the common views of Charleston. You can take a picnic with anyone and everyone here. Angel Oak Park, Brittlebank Park, Corrine Jones Park, Etiwan Park and Hampton Park are the famous picnic spots that could be visited while being here. No matter which company you prefer to have along on your picnic, the colorful spots of this city will definitely amuse you.
It’s never too late to go out for a picnic with your friends or family, so go ahead and plan one soon. No matter where you are planning a vacation with your group or your best buddy; you can always take advantage of the cheap airfare deals of Travelation that allow you to travel at budget-friendly prices. Book a cheap flight to the U.S. today and get ready to have some great time with your favorite people.