Located in the eastern and northern hemispheres, Asia is the largest and the most populous continent of the earth. It is a blend of cultures, cuisines, history, mythology and people who are identical, yet different in their choices and desires. It attracts a large number of visitors and travelers from around the globe that get captivated through its impeccable beauty and charm. The geographical representation on the globe and the world map of Asia describes about its vastness, so while you are making up your mind for exploring this amazing continent, here are the 5 cities that you shall not miss at all.
- Hong Kong: This vibrant city in the Southeastern china is a popular and a major tourist destination from the past few decades. The amazing culture, the exotic variety of food and the extravagant malls, famous for shopping make it a wonderful place to be at. A visit to Asia is definitely incomplete without stopping here to watch the wonders that will leave you awestruck. Hong Kong Disneyland, Victoria Peak, Lantau Island, Man Mo Temple, etc. are the major attractions of the city which you should not miss by any chance.
- Tokyo: Tokyo is the bustling capital city of Japan that boasts a unique ultra-modern culture which is going to steal your heart away. The starlit skyline, eye-catching skyscrapers and the dazzling streets are yet another reason to make you fall in love with this incredible Asian city. Do not forget to explore its popular attraction, that include the Meiji Shrine, Senso-ji, Tokyo Skytree, Shinjuku Gyoen, Tokyo Imperial Palace, Harajuku, Tokyo DisneySea, etc. Tokyo should definitely be on your list while being on an expedition in Asia.
- Mumbai: Known as the financial and entertainment capital of India, it is the most populous and famous city of the country. Home to a large number of beaches, traditions, cultures and historical places, Mumbai is a bustling city that has attracted tourists from all over the globe since the 10th Mouth-watering food dishes, crowded malls and busy streets are the common sites that you will encounter while being here. Gateway of India, Haji Ali Dargah, Elephanta Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Kanheri Caves, etc. are the top sightseeing places.
- Taipei: Taipei is the capital city of Taiwan, that happens to be a hub of foodies and a bustling city whose neon-lit streets will catch your eyes. The lively street foods are the main attraction of this city. You can try a wide range of lip-smacking dishes and give your taste buds a treat, while being here. Apart from this, the city has a number of things to see, like the National Palace Museum, Taipei Zoo, Miniatures Museum of Taiwan, Shilin Night Market, etc.
- Maldives: Located in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an island nation which is also known as a haven for the beach lovers. The astonishing beauty of this destination makes your trip to the Asia worthwhile. You’ll be glad to be here as the grace of its beaches, reefs and lively atmosphere will make you wonder in joy. Isn’t that amazing! What else do you need to have a remarkable holiday? Also, do visit its popular spots, Male Friday Mosque, National Museum, Hulhule Island, Maradhoo, etc.
Well, there is a lot to more to see, enjoy and have fun, but for that you need to plan a trip asap. Book a cheap flight to Asia today with Travelation and enjoy hassle-free travel with the amazing deals and discounts.